Wednesday 24 August 2016

SIGNPOST AUDIT

On Tuesday 6th September, the Tour of Britain is coming to Alderley Edge.  This will be a fantastic opportunity to welcome visitors to our village and to showcase what a lovely place it is to live, work and shop in.  I would like everything to look at its best on the day, so I am launching an audit of signposts around the village that may be in need of a bit of a clean up (like the ones shown below), so that I can get them reported to Cheshire East Highways asap!  If you are aware of any other signs that look like the ones below, please can you let me know by filling in the comment box.  Thanks :-)

Wilmslow Road, Alderley Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that whilst I am pleased to publish and respond to comments left by residents, any comments left anonymously will be deleted.