Thursday 4 November 2021

WELCOME REMEDY FOR PARK VISITORS

I am delighted to welcome "Juice Remedy" to our village park, starting from Thursday 11th November. Earlier this year, Cheshire East Council called for expressions of interest from potential providers of a refreshment facility in four parks across the borough (one of which being in Alderley Edge). I can now confirm "Juice Remedy" or "Remedy on the Park" as it will be known, as the winning tender.

This is an initiative that I have been pressing Cheshire East Council to embrace for many months and I am really pleased that it is finally going to become a reality next week. I know from the conversations I have had with residents that this is something that many will want to welcome and look forward to purchasing light refreshments from when they are visiting the park.

"Juicy Remedy" will operate intially on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from a beautifully converted Citroen HY van that will be positioned between the bandstand and children's play area. A range of products will be available including pressed fruit and vegetable juices, along with quality coffee and wellness lattes, as well as delicious and nutritious treats.

Remedy will also be making an appearance at the Christmas Lights Switch On on Saturday 13th November, at South Street Car Park, with a focus on quality, health, wellbeing and sustainability. Remedy will be operated by a local business owner and I would like to wish them every success. I believe this facility will be a very welcome addition to our village park.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that whilst I am pleased to publish and respond to comments left by residents, any comments left anonymously will be deleted.