Thursday 25 November 2021

COMMUNITY SURGERY - SATURDAY 27TH NOVEMBER

I am pleased to remind residents that I will be holding my regular community surgery this Saturday, at Alderley Edge Library between 10am and 11am. Please come along and join me if there are any community issues that you would like to discuss or feel I might be able to help with.

As a further reminder, I would like to announce that my final community surgery of 2021 will be held on Saturday 18th December, also at Alderley Edge Library between 10am and 11am. On that occasion, I hope to be able to share tea, coffee and mince pies with anyone who would care to join me.

I look forward to seeing you soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that whilst I am pleased to publish and respond to comments left by residents, any comments left anonymously will be deleted.