Sunday 15 August 2021

RELAUNCH OF MY COMMUNITY SURGERIES

Since the onset of the pandemic, it has not been possible for me to hold a face-to-face community surgery indoors. During that time I have of course continued to meet many residents either online or outdoors to discuss local issues with them. In light of the government's decision to move to Phase 4 of the easing of restrictions, I will once again be holding a face-to-face surgery at Alderley Edge Library on Saturday 28th August, between 10am and 11am.

Until recently the number of infections had been falling rapidly, but it is clear that the pandemic is not over. The virus will probably be with us in one form or another for some years to come; however, we cannot place our lives on hold indefinitely and we must find a way to live with it, whilst taking reasonable precautions to protect ourselves and each other. My surgery will therefore be carefully arranged to ensure 1 metre-plus social distancing is observed.

I look forward to welcoming you to the library once more and to hearing about the issues that matter to you, as well as the opportunity to discuss some of the projects I have been working on since we were last able to meet. I look forward to seeing you on Saturday 28th August.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that whilst I am pleased to publish and respond to comments left by residents, any comments left anonymously will be deleted.