Wednesday 27 September 2017

CONGLETON ROAD - PEDESTRIAN REFUGE

I am pleased to report that I am in discussion with CE Highways with a view to installing a central reservation on Congleton Road. The purpose would be to create a safer crossing point near Woodlands Court, as I have recently been contacted by elderly residents who have experienced difficulties in accessing the Bus Stop on the opposite side of the road. A central reservation would also act as a traffic calming measure, by narrowing the surface of the road at this location. Please let me know whether or not you agree that this would be a good idea. The scheme would be funded through residual Section 106 monies raised on the TESCO Express development on London Road.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that whilst I am pleased to publish and respond to comments left by residents, any comments left anonymously will be deleted.