Wednesday 10 January 2018

BUBBLE ROOM - CHARITY OF THE MONTH (FEBRUARY)

I am delighted to share the news that in response to the proposed funding cut by Cheshire East Council, the Bubble Room have very kindly stepped in and made the Alderley Edge (RVS) Luncheon Club their "Charity of the Month" for February - this means that 50p from every Pink Martini cocktail consumed at their bar in Alderley Edge or in Bramhall during that month, will be donated to the Luncheon Club. They are also exploring ways of making a food donation. Can I take this opportunity to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Emma and her team, on behalf of the community of Alderley Edge and on behalf of the members and volunteers at the Luncheon Club. I'm not sure being seen with a Pink Martini in hand will do much for my image, but on this occasion I'm prepared to make an exception!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that whilst I am pleased to publish and respond to comments left by residents, any comments left anonymously will be deleted.