Friday 23 November 2018

NEW GIVE-WAY MARKINGS INSTALLED

I am pleased to report that new "Give-Way" markings have recently been installed at the junctions of Sutton Road, Eaton Drive & Wilton Crescent. This is following a request I made to Cheshire East Highways over twelve months ago, having witnessed a number of drivers using these junctions as turning-circles and driving as though the road was continuous (i.e. without stopping to look). I hope that the new markings will help to reinforce the right of way and also make this area safer for children who use this as a walking route to Alderley Edge Community Primary School. As always, I would like to thank officers from CE Highways for responding positively to my request.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that whilst I am pleased to publish and respond to comments left by residents, any comments left anonymously will be deleted.