Monday 19 November 2018

DISABLED PARKING - CHURCH LANE

I am pleased to report that the line painting team from Cheshire East Highways have today been out and marked the two disabled parking bays on Church Lane. I put this scheme forward over 18 months ago, following a request from the Parochial Church Council which was also supported by the Headteacher at Alderley Edge Primary School. Although the scheme has taken a little longer to implement than I had anticipated, I am pleased that it has now been completed and hope that it will help make the church, the school and the new heritage centre more accessible to all visitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that whilst I am pleased to publish and respond to comments left by residents, any comments left anonymously will be deleted.