Wednesday 21 June 2023

COMMUNITY SURGERY - SATURDAY 24TH JUNE, 11AM

I am pleased to confirm that I will be holding my first community surgery of this electoral term (following my recent re-election in May), at Alderley Edge Library this Saturday morning. 

I introduced the idea of a community surgery eight years ago, following my election as Ward Councillor in 2015 and over that time a number of residents have taken advantage of the opportunity to come along and speak to me face-to-face about matters that are causing them concern.

For any resident who would like to speak to me but isn't available this Saturday, I can confirm that I will be holding a surgery on the last Saturday of each month, starting at 11am for the foreseeable future.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that whilst I am pleased to publish and respond to comments left by residents, any comments left anonymously will be deleted.