Friday 27 May 2022

COMMUNITY SURGERY - SATURDAY 28TH MAY 2022

I would like to remind residents that I will be holding my regular monthly surgery on Saturday morning between the hours of 10am and 11am at Alderley Edge Library. Please do come along and join me for a cup of tea/coffee and a chat about any local issues that may be causing you concern or which you feel I might be able to help you with.

Following the news that Cheshire East Library Service have appointed three new Library Assistants to cover Alderley Edge Library, I am delighted to announce that the Library will be fully open once again on Saturday mornings from the beginning of July. Until then, the Library will be open on Saturday morning for visitors to my surgery only.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that whilst I am pleased to publish and respond to comments left by residents, any comments left anonymously will be deleted.