Thursday 28 February 2019

WEST STREET FOOTPATH TO BE RESURFACED

I am delighted to be able to confirm that the footpath on West Street is to be resurfaced, with the work scheduled to start next week. A temporary footpath closure will be in place whilst the work is being carried out. I had originally asked for West Street to be included in the 2018/19 capital programme, but following the decision to resurface Heyes Lane earlier this year, I had not expected the work to be funded until the next financial year. Following my recent meeting with a Senior Highways Engineer, I am delighted that it has been possible to bring this work forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that whilst I am pleased to publish and respond to comments left by residents, any comments left anonymously will be deleted.