Friday 25 January 2019

OAKFIELD ROAD TO CLOSE FOR CARRIAGEWAY REPAIRS

I am delighted to confirm that Oakfield Road (between the junction with Heywood Road and Heyes Lane) is to benefit from carriageway patching repair work. The repairs are scheduled to be completed on Monday 28th January, following a request I made to CE Highways a few weeks ago. I also accompanied one of the lead engineers on a site visit around Alderley Edge on Wednesday afternoon to discuss several other projects. I am pleased that this follows on from similar work carried out on Blackshaw Lane last week and would like to thank CE Highways for responding positively to my request. Oakfield Road will be closed to traffic on Monday, whilst the repairs are being carried out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that whilst I am pleased to publish and respond to comments left by residents, any comments left anonymously will be deleted.