Friday 14 December 2018

ROAD REPAIRS (CARLISLE STREET)

I am pleased to confirm that Level 2 patching work has been carried out on Carlisle Street this morning, following my recent report to Cheshire East Highways. The work has been completed quickly and with minimal disruption and I am sure everyone will agree that it is a welcome improvement. As always, I would like to thank officers for responding to my request for repairs to be carried out. I do regularly report areas of the village where repair work is necessary, but if there are any near where you live that are in need of attention, please let me know in the comment box below. Many thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that whilst I am pleased to publish and respond to comments left by residents, any comments left anonymously will be deleted.