Thursday 9 November 2017

WILMSLOW ROAD - SIDING OUT

I am pleased to confirm that work has been scheduled by CE Highways for "siding out" on Wilmslow Road, commencing next week. "Siding Out" is a programme whereby the footpath that has been gradually lost over the course of time to debris collecting in the grass verge, is reclaimed by digging back the overgrowth and re-exposing the footpath. I asked for Wilmslow Road to be included in this year's programme as there are certain sections, particularly near the Bus Stop and opposite Harden Park, where the footpath has become very narrow and potentially dangerous for pedestrians. I would like to thank Cheshire East Highways for responding positively to my request.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that whilst I am pleased to publish and respond to comments left by residents, any comments left anonymously will be deleted.