Tuesday 28 February 2017

CHL SURVEY RESULTS

The results of the recent residents' survey are now in.  82% of respondents agreed that the footpath across the bridge is dangerous and 61% agreed with a one-way system as a solution to the problem.  The waiting limit on parking was more split, with "no restrictions" the most popular at 37%, followed by "up to four hours" at 33%. Whilst I am pleased with the outcome of the survey, I do acknowledge that 33% of respondents did not agree and will try to address their concerns in the final scheme.  I am very grateful to everyone who responded and would like to share a comment from a resident who did not agree: "I have to say that it is great to be consulted and have the opportunity to state one's opinion. Thank you"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that whilst I am pleased to publish and respond to comments left by residents, any comments left anonymously will be deleted.